The goal is to start new projects, work on your current ones or get involved in new ones. The event is open to beginners interested in learning Rust while building a small project. This may also be your chance to join someone else’s project or vice versa.
We will meet on the 3rd weekend in November (2016-11-19 and 2016-11-20) from noon to (at least) 10pm on each day (feel free to come and go as you please).
Our agenda is as simple as:
- be there, hack on Rust
- have fun and eat free Pizza. :-)
Important: Make sure to bring your programming equipment plus project ideas and some time.
This is our first event sponsored by Mozilla and we are very proud about that. This is only possible due to all of your previous great contributions to and participation in our meetups, which keep this community alive and growing. So thank you for all of that and hoping to see you at our Rust Code Sprint.
Let’s make this one memorable!
- You can speak German and/or English during the event - depending on your conversation partners, of course. ;-)
- The Rust Code of Conduct applies to this event.
Jan-Erik wrote a short blog post about the event: novemb.rs Code Sprint Weekend 2016 - Retrospective.
Location: Chaos Computer Club Cologne (c4) e.V.
- Via subway lines 3, 4, or 13 to “Venloer Straße/Gürtel” (exit the station towards “Heliosstr./Bezirksverwaltung”)
- Via bus lines 141, 142, or 143 to “Venloer Straße/Gürtel”
- Via train to “Köln-Ehrenfeld” (exit the station towards “Venloer Straße”)
Cross Venloer Straße and go into Heliosstraße. After 2–3min you arrive at the last building before a construction site (on the right side). Entrance is next to the parking spots.