August Meetup @ c4
This time we will experiment with Rust’s macro system. You can bring your macro-related problems and questions.
After that you can feel free to bring up whatever topic interests you.
And as always you can enjoy some drinks, meet nice people and discuss about Rust in the charming atmosphere of the Chaos Computer Club Cologne.
The meetup will likely be held in German, we will however reevaluate this at the meetup and may switch to English if needed.
Update: Links to stuff mentioned during the Meetup:
- A pull request for
- Jan-Erik’s legendary LLVM upgrade
- Enable MIR by default on nightly
- Colin’s Tailcall Optimization for Macros
- The glorious custom_derive crate and its friends enum_derive, and newtype_derive.
Location: Chaos Computer Club Cologne (c4) e.V.
- Via subway lines 3, 4, or 13 to “Venloer Straße/Gürtel” (exit the station towards “Heliosstr./Bezirksverwaltung”)
- Via bus lines 141, 142, or 143 to “Venloer Straße/Gürtel”
- Via train to “Köln-Ehrenfeld” (exit the station towards “Venloer Straße”)
Cross Venloer Straße and go into Heliosstraße. After 2–3min you arrive at the last building before an apartment complex labeled “Stayery” (on the right side). The entrance is next to the parking spots.
This event was also announced on: